To be able to apply lification in our daily life, some questioning and changes are needful to get the most out of what we are looking for in life. For a person it’s very easy to look on the negative side, “I can’t do this, this is not possible, I am not capable etc”… and the more you see darkness the less light will appear and you create your negative atmosphere. That’s why it’s so important to always look on the bright side of life and every time a negative thought comes around, immediately cover it up by something positive. I am certain that you are able to get the positive attitude you wish in your life. Below I am mentioning some important points to get some help on the way.
- JEALOUSY it’s something that should not exist as it can destroy so much. The worst anyone can do is being jealous of someone else success or happiness, not to mention in a relationship. The importance is to be happy for people who already made it and trust that this person by your side is honest. He or she has gone through the same questions and life changes you are going through right now. If it’s a friend, give your support and be glad for this person. The same will arrive your way sooner than you think. Your own happiness comes once you decide to be happy for others. If you truly love someone, you want them to be happy. Preventing them of doing something they love, is not the answer for a great future.
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE The more positive thoughts you have, the more positivity will arrive in your life. If you want to be happy, do everything in your power to reach it by accepting the possibility. Never create a negative situation in your mind that is not true unless you have all the details. Don’t give up due to some obstacles in the way because you can! A small story just to prove how important positive thinking is. One day during a sport class in school I had to run very fast to win over this boy who was the fastest runner in my class. I told my teacher that I couldn’t do it, that it was impossible.He will win! The teacher didn’t give up and said, “Look at your t-shirt, what does it say” and indeed on the back of my t-shirt “YOU CAN” was written in big letters. He smiled at me and finally I did win because I believed in me. This just proves that everything is possible, you just have to believe it can and will happen.
- TIME we often claims we don’t have time, that there is not enough time in one day. Too much work, the kids are taking up too much of your time, lots of traffic and more… I totally understand as I am telling my self this every day and it’s frustrating. However, you just need to step back and make time for your own good. If this means one hour of sport a week or going out with friends or whatever works for you. This will automatically lead to more “free” time for your hobbies and interests and finally a happier and less frustrating life. First lesson is to take time. Write down your thoughts and wishes if you don’t know where to start. After a while return to this piece of paper and read through and check if this is still applicable and then act. It doesn’t matter if the house isn’t cleaned that day, it can be done another day. Your happiness is more important today because you took the time for yourself.
- FRIENDS and FAMILY Nothing is more imortant than the people around you. Believe that they will always be there for you and they only want whats best for you and for you to be happy. Open up to them and share your fears and dreams. Don’t forget to do the same back when they need a push or a kind word. The moment you feel good about yourself, your loved ones will be happy and life will feel less like a struggle.
- MONEY and MATERIALS Unfortunately we often concentrate on money. Thinking that without it we are unable to be happy. The society give us an image that materials are more important than health. Of course money can help create objects and realize projects but it cannot give you the satisfaction you need to move forward. Give it time to accomplishing your objectives, nothing happens over night. In the meantime, yours subcontinent will work to reach your goals without you being frustrated and instead you can focus your own well-being.
- APPEARANCES – Our society doesn’t allow us to be or act as we wish. Not to mention how we dress or walk nor our appearances towards others. Magazines and social medias are so strong today that we need to focus more on ourself and our self-esteem. What makes you feel good? Is it working out, is it food, is it family?! There are so much more to life than judging the neighbors by the cover. Don’t let anyone make you feel less important than you are. Be yourself and be proud of who you are!
Your story just started. Make it as wonderful as you always dreamed of. Don’t be scared of falling. Someone will be there to catch you and lift you up when needed. Trust in your surroundings but most important. Trust in yourself!